Thursday, January 31, 2019




As we're coming to the end of our second week teaching, I thought I'd upload some of my pictures so far. I'm teaching at Esclavas (It means slaves in case you were wondering, not sure what that makes me), which can be seen in the last photo, it's the yellow building to the right of the stadium. Pretty cool location! I've loved walking along the prom every day.

I remember when we were doing our training and Chloe told us that the kids would love us, we were all a bit skeptical of this and I definitely remember thinking - but how do you know? They might not. Turns out Chloe was right, they adore us and the feeling is mutual. At the beginning of my stay here I preferred teaching primary but as it's progressed, I've got to admit that I'm kind of enjoying secondary a lot more than I thought I would. I've managed to remember a few names which goes a long way with the children (if I had a bar of chocolate for each Carlota I'd met, I'd be very content and probably quite fat).

¡Hasta la próxima!


No comments:

Post a Comment