Monday, January 28, 2019

First week
Going to school and teaching is absolutely great. I'm learning so much already. I love my students and the teachers who work there.
The food is delicious. But I really dont know how people here can eat at 9pm. It's so late and I'm afraid of gaining so much weight by the end of my trip here. Oh the worries. I went to the beach on Saturday with 2 cuties and ended up meeting these lovely hot Spanish men. Had a good chat and will be meeting again sometime this week.
Sunday went to Santiago ^.^ it's so beautiful. The view is stunning and EVERYTHING is made out of rock. AMAZING!!
Met this 20 year old cute waiter who kept giving me free food. 2 aubergine soups and an omelette hmmm.... absolutely yummy. Anyway enjoy the pics and adios








No comments:

Post a Comment