Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Exploring Valencia



As we come to the middle of the second week in Valencia, I can safely say I am loving my time here! The first couple of days at the school were quite overwhelming however I feel I've settled in now. All the teachers are so friendly and VERY overworked so are grateful for my helping hand. All my nerves I initially had about teaching have vanished and I am happily and confidently able to create fun and interactive lessons with my students. I'm planning at lesson at the moment for a Bachiller oral class which is the equivalence to ALEVELs in England. I've chosen the debate topic 'Does social media cause more harm than good ?' which I'm very excited to teach.

Valencia is such a beautiful city and there is so much of it I still haven't seen. On every street there's at least a dozen eateries that are so cheap! I could definitely see myself living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment