Friday, January 18, 2019


The first week of the course has seen us inundated with teaching tips and tricks, all of which I've done my best to absorb for future use. Although there's been a lot of input, the teaching has been really varied and interactive, which has made the sessions enjoyable. It's a huge relief to get to know some the other people on the project, and talk about our fears and expectations. It's also a relief to find out the schools we're going to and get our timetables, although it all seems a bit terrifyingly real now! Living in Chester University accommodation has also been a lot of fun, and allowed me to fully take on the 'student role'. The mixture of excitement and apprehension was very reminiscent of Fresher's week. Overall this week has been great, it has refreshed what I learnt on my TEFL course and has given me loads of inspiration for class planning. I can't wait to get to Valencia and see the city, and put what I've learned into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment