Friday, January 18, 2019

I arrived tired and a little apprehensive in Chester for the start of the training week. From the offset the team of highly qualified and experienced tutors made me feel welcome and helped build my confidence through a well designed training program. The best way that I can describe the experience is as an expansion of CELTA exploring  practical techniques for teaching younger learners, but without all the stress. Although the training hours are long there has been time to explore the charming city of Chester and if you are at sessions at the river side campus; I would recommend  walking along the riverside and old city walls. There has also been opportunities to socialize and bond as a group through pub visits and fun activities. The week has flown by and surpassed my expectations. Tomorrow we fly to Valencia and the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment