Sunday, January 20, 2019

Chester training week

The training week in Chester has been intense but enjoyable. I have loved meeting everyone from UKLC and experiencing their different teaching styles and approaches.
The lessons have definitely given me loads of ideas and things to consider ahead A Coruña.
In particular, it has been really useful getting some techniques/adaptations for teachingyounger learners and having the chance to put these into practise on the final day.My favourite part of the training week, however, has got to be the first aid session with Keith,who (in the nicest way possible) was mad.

I have also loved meeting all the other trainees. It has been really reassuring to speak topeople with very similar experiences and realise - ‘we’re all in the same boat’.I just wish we could all go to the same place! Although I have gone through many cyclesof being nervous and excited so far, I am now just mainly excited to go to the school and get started.

Hasta luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment