Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The 'Beep' Game and 'Phrasal Verbs in a Hat'

So I'm been teaching 20 mins slots in most lessons up to yesterday which was my first hour-long lesson with 4b which, lucky for me was on Phrasal Verbs - quite fun to teach! I started with 'Simon Says' which definitely lifted the energy in the classroom! (Excuse the over-use of exclamation marks but my life seems made up of them! - see what I mean? ). The 'Beep' game was a little trickier but luckily I got to adjust it when I repeated the lesson with 4a an hour later. 'Phrasal Verbs in a Hat' was simple, all the ones covered were put in a hat, each group pulled out 4 and had 10 minutes to write a news report (the topic for that unit), each story was then read out - some great and wacky ones! Btw Emil, 'The Sneeze' is working like a dream :), so Ta for that.

Must post some photos next time of Valencia - Old Town and Beach especially - gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment