Friday, February 1, 2019

Holaa Beautiesz <3

This week has been a bit of a nightmare. spent half of the week in bed sick with a temperature, sore throat and an ear ache. Staying at the hotel was sooooooooooo boring and I was missing my cute lil students :( but I´m getting a lil better WOOOOOP. Went into school today (Friday). Shoved tissue in my ear to help with all the noise ( we know how cute and loud those spanish children are :P)  The weather is absoloutly horrible today OMG. It´s raining and I do not have the right shoes..... going to go home with wet feet YUKK. Got a lesson in an hour so I´m free to ramble on for abit :P

I found an exciting Music lesson about SuperHeroes that I´m really looking forward to teach in an hour.
I hope the children are excited as I am hehe
Heres the link

https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/songs/amazing-superheroes
The song and the activity worksheet with it

The children at the school all had a project to do this week. Each class has a movie and they have decorated their walls and doors. My favourite is Harry Potter.... OMG HE IS SO SO CUTE. I absoloutly love cute things ^.^ So when I call you cute ;) know that I like you <3


1 comment:

  1. You poor Darlin' - you've been through the mill! Glad things are picking up for you. Sending you a hug!

    ReplyDelete