Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The final week

I feel so sad that this whole experience is nearly over. This week, in particular, I have finally felt relaxed teaching. I haven't stressed myself out over planning each lesson in every detail, but allowed myself to see how the lesson is going and adapt some activities when needed. This is something I never thought I would achieve during CELTA as I have always been a big planner!

Another big positive this week has been the sun - we have really been able to see the best of A Coruna over the weekend. Its such a lively and friendly city, but without the overcrowding and high prices. This afternoon, Chloe and I had lunch and planned lessons together on the beach which made it not really feel like work.

Overall it has been a challenging but positive experience and I could definitely see myself coming back to A Coruna.

Before we leave we have lots of plans, mainly to enjoy tapas and Estrella.

Adios! 



No comments:

Post a Comment