Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Some days are better than others

After the loveliest weekend exploring art galleries and filling our tummies with tapas and laughter I must say this week has been a bit difficult so far. But hey, it's only Tuesday so there's still plenty of time for it to improve! 

I've had a couple of lessons with the ESO students (those who shalt not be named) where they are really loud and noisy and I've struggled to get their attention. It's mainly just shouting over each other or speaking when one person is sharing an answer or presenting an idea they've worked on. Any tips??

I think I'm also a bit anxious to be doing some more grammar based lessons because I want it to be fun and find things like countable and uncountable nouns tricky to explain.

On the upside, the weather is warmer and it hasn't rained for a few days! 

Un saludo desde A Coruña :)

1 comment: