Thursday, February 7, 2019

Hola. It is thursday today and tomorrow is friday..Really looking forward to the last weekend >.<
I have started two new projects with two diffrent classes that I´m really excited for. I hope they finish it before I leave.
The boys kept complaining about how boring arts and crafts is so I decided on this...
1st project is a board game they will be designing. Since the boys like sports and football so much they will be doing a board game related to that. The other groups are doing music, religion, sports, science and maths. They would rather mix it up the questions.
2nd project is a theatre play. They will design their own theatres and write their own scripts. Once they have finished, they will present the play infront of the whole class.
excited on what they will come up.

Went for a walk with one of the teachers, showing me around the area. It was really fun.
Going out with some Spanish friends I met this weekend- EXCITED <3

Done writing for now... ADIOS x

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Hoody, hope we can meet up sometime to share experiences, :)

    ReplyDelete